We are eyeCarePro, a group of experienced designers, strategists, technologists set out to make the future happen.
Build together, grow together
At EyeCarePro, we are a growing group of experienced designers, strategists and developers reimagining the way the world sees. We work with Optometrists, Ophthalmologists in the USA and Canada.
We believe in learning by doing—and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience. We read a lot as a group, bring good ideas forward and watch them flourish, as well as change roles and grow ourselves as well as the company.
Join us to grow yourself—and the eye care world—forward.
Grow internally & externally
We promote growth all-round. In EyeCareOro we believe you can shape the world you want, by being confident and proactive.
We want to create a workplace that is inclusive and reflects the common values of the team. And did we say we are a virtual company?
We enjoy working on hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding.
We are a Web & Marketing Company
Who Are You & Where Do You Want to Go?
Marketing Content Writer
We are looking for an experienced marketing content writer who will create impactful pieces to educate the optometry market and drive our lead generation efforts. Focusing on Hubspot emails and landing pages for optometrists, including EyeCarePro's corporate website copy, ebooks, case studies, product brochures, you'll create strategic marketing assets that drive sales. You will report directly to the Marketing Director.
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience writing marketing content for an optometric company or related optometric field, is able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic-environment, and is a self-starter and a team player at heart.
Please include three writing samples with your CV that best demonstrate your optometry writing skills.
EyeCarePro is the industry leader in providing optometric web marketing services serving American and Canadian optometric practices. Established in 2005, the company holds a unique niche in focusing solely on the optometric market and serving over 1900 clients and growing. We are a virtual company, employing a global team of Web Development, SEO, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support experts who conduct day-to-day business online.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will join the Content Team as a writer, and report directly to the Marketing Director
- Co-develop a content calendar with the Marketing Director
- With quick turn-around times, create accurate, SEO informed marketing copy, that drives optometrists to action
- Create Hubspot emails and landing pages for optometrists, articles, blogs, product one-pagers, sales pages, website copy, comparison pages, marketing videos, and more
- Responsible for the entire copy lifecycle - from research, to delivery, working with our designer to completion
- Presenting webinars (optional)
- A great copywriter!
- Both marketing and tech savvy
- Deeply knowledgeable about optometry topics, business and marketing
- You understand the full funnel of converting users to paying customers in a B2B business
- Results-based and creative: You take both results-based and creative approaches to content and are an expert at balancing the two to create successful pieces and strategies
- Fast: You’re a pro at providing fast, accurate content that’s designed to convert.
- Team Player: You’re a team-player with a strong, collaborative mentality and ownership mentality.
- Great Attitude: You’re friendly, easy-going, and have a “can-do,” positive attitude, with no task beneath you.
- Flexible: You’re happy to quickly shift priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Must have requirements:
- A creative native English speaker (non-negotiable)
- Exceptional copywriting and storytelling skills - a must
- Minimum of 2-3 years writing in an optometric focused company - a must
- Experience in researching raw data, creating engaging stories, product and sales-focused content
- A portfolio of relevant experience
- Three writing samples with your CV
This is a full time, work from home position. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Paid Ads (PPC) Manager
We’re looking for someone who has managed a high volume of accounts simultaneously. This is a perfect role for a Google Ads savvy team player who wants to be part of a growing digital marketing company. This is a remote position, open to Canadian applicants only.
You will be responsible for:
- Team Management
- Working with sales team to grow customers
- Hands-on account execution of 100+ accounts
- Setting strategy and processes for day-to-day activities of the team
- 4 years experience
- Google Ads Expertise
- Agency experience (preferred)
- Marketing automation experience (preferred)
- Team management experience
- Lead generation (not ecommerce) experience (minimum 2 years)
EyeCarePro is the industry leader in providing optometric web marketing services serving American and Canadian optometric practice customers. Established in 2005, the company holds a unique niche in focusing solely on the optometric market and serving over 1900 clients and growing. We are a virtual company, employing a global team of Web Development, SEO, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support experts who conduct day-to-day business online.
If you meet the requirements above, and are interested in learning more details about the job, read on.
Your main focus will be growing the EyeCarePro PPC annual revenue significantly, and you must have a business focus - you will be responsible for growing revenue, not just managing accounts. You will be managing Google Ads for EyeCarePro’s clients, interacting and teaching account managers how to sell paid ads, and occasionally supporting our Digital Marketing Team on calls with clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping grow revenue through successful planning and execution of a Paid Ads strategy
- Creating new Google Ads and Facebook campaigns, including keyword research, account set up and creation of conversion-friendly landing pages according to current best practices for lead generation (not e-commerce), monitoring, and adjusting as needed
- Actively testing new keywords, audiences, ad copy, landing page variations and new bid strategies to maximize results
- A/B testing both content and landing pages
- Proactively auditing accounts and making strategic and structural changes as necessary
In addition to the requirements above, you have:
- Google ads and Google Analytics certifications (within 1 month of being hired)
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively communicate Google Ads strategy and information, both verbal and written
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments, tiered bidding, responsive display ads, and effective budgeting strategies
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision to successfully complete tasks and assignments
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy when following processes and optimizing accounts
- Curious problem solver willing to identify and fix issues in performance
- Possess a deep understanding of Google Analytics
Familiarity in the optometric industry and/or any healthcare verticals working with doctors is desirable but not essential.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com