We are EyeCarePro, a group of experienced marketers, writers, strategists, designers, technologists set out to make the future happen.
We are a Web & Marketing Company
We Believe in People-First, Technology-Second
Grow internally & externally
We promote growth all-round. In EyeCarePro we believe you can shape the world you want, by being confident and proactive.
We want to create a workplace that is inclusive and reflects the common values of the team. And did we say we are a virtual company?
We enjoy working on hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding.
We are always keen to
Work with the Best of The Best?
Don't see your job title here? No worries, just drop us a line. We believe hiring good people is not easy...so we are always ready to take a peek. If you are looking for a job that is not listed here, send your resume to
Otherwise, click on the listed jobs and apply to the respective email. Independent applicants only. Firms need not apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Fully Remote Full Time Position
We are looking for a Web Designer who keeps up with modern website design and can ensure that our clients’ websites are looking great. This designer loves to create compelling images and landing pages that draw in the user. You are creative and at the same time are able to use and apply templated designs to sites. Branding excites you and finding the right colors and images that will speak to a particular demographic is a puzzle you love to solve. The successful candidate will be a member of our collaborative, creative and supportive Design team.
EyeCarePro is the industry leader in providing optometric web marketing services serving American and Canadian optometric practice customers. Established in 2005, the company holds a unique niche in focusing solely on the optometric market and serving over 1900 clients and growing. We are a virtual company, employing a global team of Web Development, SEO, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support experts who conduct day-to-day business online.
This is a full-time, remote position, open to applicants working European/African time zones (UTC+1 - UTC+3)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress and page builders (preferably Beaver Builder).
- 3+ years Web Design
- Basic understanding of UX/UI
- Detail oriented - you double check your work to make sure every element works as it should and you work with a checklist
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Well-organized with excellent time-management skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Enjoys and is comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Pro-active team player who will successfully liaison with the Marketing, Sales, Social Media and SEO Teams
- A home office and fast, reliable internet connection is a must
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become our next Web Designer we want to hear from you! Please include your CV and a link or file to your portfolio of work.
Please use this link to apply: https://eyecarepro.breezy.hr/p/79cf11f6dda6
Fully Remote Position
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative SEO Specialist, who loves working on a team, is a great problem solver who finds creative solutions to complex problems, and has excellent communication skills. If you are an experienced SEO Specialist, and are looking for a new challenge working for a niche digital marketing company, we would love to hear from you.
EyeCarePro is the industry leading marketing agency providing marketing services serving American and Canadian optometric practices. Established in 2005, the company holds a unique niche in focusing solely on the optometric market and serving over 1900 clients and growing. We are a virtual company, employing a global team of Web Development, SEO, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support experts who conduct day-to-day business online.
- Work with a team to plan and oversee implementation of all SEO-related initiatives.
- Define target keyword lists, optimize existing content and collaborate with the content team to implement ongoing initiatives.
- Identify areas for onsite improvements in site structure, internal linking and page code.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to identify and implement ongoing site improvements
- Research and analyze competitors
Here are the qualifications that will make you an excellent fit for this position:
- 3+ years of experience technical SEO role
- Experience auditing websites for SEO, finding and fixing technical issues
- Monitor and analyze results
- Ability to create content strategy based on competition, market, and keyword research
- Experience with ahrefs, semrush, screaming frog or a similar tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in content marketing and link building
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Self-motivated, pro-active and results-driven with an ability to innovate & thrive in a collaborative, team environment.
This is a full-time, remote position, open to applicants working European/African time zones (UTC+1 - UTC+3)
Please use this link to apply:
We are accepting applications from residents of Israel only for this position.
This is a full time, remote position requiring 5 hours of work during US work hours.
We are looking for a dynamic and professional individual to effectively manage and administer all aspects of EyeCarePro’s human resource practices and policies, reporting directly to the COO. If you love working with people, learning new things, and thrive in a start-up environment, we are looking for you. Through collaboration with our managers, you will be promoting our corporate values and fostering a positive, talent-focused culture that enables business success.
EyeCarePro is the industry leader in providing optometric web marketing services serving American and Canadian optometric practices. Established in 2005, the company holds a unique niche in focusing solely on the optometric market and serving over 1900 clients and growing. We are a virtual company, employing a global team of Web Development, SEO, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support experts who conduct day-to-day business online.
Experience (3+ years) performing HR generalist duties
Working knowledge of employment law in Israel and general principles of employment law in other jurisdictions including the United States and Canada, and a willingness to learn as needed.
Ability to work independently and proactively collaborate with colleagues
Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
High level of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
Tech savvy with fluency in common business and HR software
Schedule flexibility to work at least half time during US East coast hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage all aspects of internal and external staff recruitment efforts
Provide timely and responsive service to staff seeking assistance on HR related matters, including salary and benefits issues.
Act as an internal consultant for the leadership and executive teams on all HR related issues.
Ensure compliance with international, federal, state and local employment laws
Develop and manage social activities for all staff to encourage a happy work environment.
Create, update and administer HR related company policies and assist all staff and leadership team members in the interpretation and application of those policies
Maintain all personnel files, HR systems, and our company directory
Oversee annual salary review and performance appraisal process
Develop and Facilitate training initiatives for both managers and staff, in collaboration with the COO
Manage the Performance Improvement Process and ensure process compliance in order to ensure due process for team members and mitigate risk for EyeCarePro
Lead employee termination meetings when necessary and perform all required termination documentation and follow up
Serve as the point of contact for team members who are requesting a leave of absence due to any reason
To apply for this position, please use the following link:
We are looking for someone who thrives speaking with clients and helping them grow their business, is highly organized, and a great multi-tasker, who excels in a fast-paced environment, and loves to learn new things. If this describes you, and you have 5+ years of marketing experience working with client accounts, we want to hear from you to discuss joining our small and friendly team of Account Marketing Managers!
EyeCarePro is the industry leader in providing optometric web marketing services to American and Canadian optometric practices. The company holds a unique niche in the optometric market, serving over 2,100 clients and growing. We employ a global team of Web Development, SEO, Social Media, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support experts who conduct day-to-day business online on behalf of our clients.
Our services include creating and maintaining individualized websites, SEO, social media optimization, Google My Business page optimization, reputation management, PPC, content writing, video creation, and event planning - all for (and only for!) optometrists.
About the Role
The Marketing Manager is a key customer-facing role where the manager leads a team that serves optometry practices with a wide range of comprehensive marketing services.
The Marketing Manager role involves being proactive, strategic, and creative in the way clients are managed, as well as being responsive and accountable to their colleagues. The role also includes upsell opportunities to existing clients. The ideal candidate is a team player and a problem-solver, who is also resourceful and can think outside of the box.
Reports to: Team Lead for the Marketing Manager Team
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strong relationships with your clients, working with about 60 optometry practices at any given time.
- Be the point of contact for all of the clients’ needs, and distribute tasks to other internal teams as needed.
- Lead an engaging monthly Progress Call with each client, which includes sharing metrics and new patient leads, and planning out robust content (text and video) strategies for the website and on social media
- Develop and own the marketing strategy presented to and implemented on behalf of the client.
- Establish expertise in all facets of specialty eye care.
- Seek out opportunities for upsells and add-on services (Marketing Managers receive commissions for upsells and add-ons).
Who You Are:
- You have 4+ years of experience working in a digital marketing role.
- You have over 2+ years of client-facing experience, managing multiple accounts at the same time.
- You possess a deep understanding of digital marketing and the ability to apply that to the marketing needs of an independent optometry practice.
- Experience in a sales role is a big plus.
- You have an excellent phone presence - an extroverted and professional personality is a must.
- You have a deep understanding of SEO, Social Media, Reputation Management, and Paid Ads.
- You have experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Website management/WordPress experience is a plus.
- You are self-motivated, organized, and are a great communicator.
- You have a private, quiet workspace, and a computer with a fast internet connection.
- You have a BS/BA degree or 5+ years of experience in an online marketing environment.
This is a full-time, work-from-home position. North American EST hours, Monday through Friday.
This position is only hiring applicants residing in the USA or Canada in EST or CST time zone.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
To apply, please send your CV to:
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
Posted July 16, 2021
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (mid or senior) to join our dynamic, friendly team of developers working mainly on a SaaS product. If you like to learn and be part of a fast paced, stimulating environment, we would like to hear from you!
EyeCarePro is the industry leader in providing optometrist web marketing services for American and Canadian optometrist practice customers. The company holds a unique niche in focusing solely on the optometrist market and serving over 1600 clients and growing. We employ a global team of Web Development, SEO, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support experts who conduct day-to-day business online.
This is a true Full Stack position / Software Engineer role. Primarily, you’ll be focusing on improving and implementing new features in our SaaS product, which has the potential to revolutionize marketing practices in the optometry business world.
As for the work itself, the back-end is PHP (Laravel), with a number of microservices hosted on multiple providers (Linode, DigitalOcean, AWS). Our API is mostly REST-based although we are slowly transitioning to GraphQL. Our front-end stack is mostly Angular and SASS, but sometimes we take a detour and try out different things as necessity and our explorer spirit allows. For instance: we have a mobile application written in React-native and some small apps in Vue.js.
You will need to get out of your comfort zone and try out new things.
We have daily stand ups and work as a helpful and collaborative team with lots of communication. Our team is from all over the world which gives us an interesting and unique flavor.
- Be fluent in English
- 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- 2+ years with a SPA framework - we use Angular 9+ but React or Vue.js experience and willingness to learn Angular is acceptable
- Experience with PHP is desired, but if you are a generalist and think "PHP is just a language, I know a bunch of them and can learn one more quickly" that's even better 😉
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with version control (we use git).
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals is a Huge plus (data structures, classic algorithms, networking...).
How to Apply
To apply for this role, you must have demonstrated technical expertise in the areas listed above combined with the successful delivery of projects and excellent organizational skills. The job requires a motivated individual who is comfortable working in a startup with a fast pace and occasional directional changes, and deeply enjoys learning and using technology to solve real-world problems.
If you are interested in working with us please submit your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Full Stack application - [Your name]”.
EyeCarePro is a full remote company and will only accept applicants working remotely who are current residents in South America. (We will only accept applications in English).
- Working hours are EST 9am-5pm, with flexibility.
- The compensation package lies within the range of U$3,000 and U$5,000 monthly, depending on experience.
Independent applicants only. Companies need not apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
EyeCarePro is an equal opportunity employer which is committed to a diverse workforce.
Value System, or Mantra
Build together, grow together
At EyeCarePro, we are a growing group of experienced designers, strategists and developers reimagining the way the world sees. We work with Optometrists, Ophthalmologists in the USA and Canada.
We believe in learning by doing—and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience. We read a lot as a group, bring good ideas forward and watch them flourish, as well as change roles and grow ourselves as well as the company.
Join us to grow yourself—and the eye care world—an eye on tomorrow and a foot in today.